What could possibly make a great game greater? Why, updates and patches, of course! Indie studio Level Up Labs is sticking with their promise of adding content to their breakthrough title Defender's Quest. This update takes the game from version 0.8.1 to 0.8.6. Updates include:
- Fixed broken cutscene music
- Fixed missing cutscene bkg
- Fixed missing sword graphics
- Fixed "Glory of War" equip bug
- Fixed triggers on critical battle
- Added timeout to auto-update
- Fixed healer priority logic
- Set default healer target to "both"
- Fixed start-up crash bug
If you haven't checked this game out yet do yourself a favor. Right now you can still get it for less than $10, and believe me, that's a steal. Visit the game's official website to download it, and click here to read our review.
Keep the updates coming, Level Up Labs. Can't wait to see your next game.
Written by Andy Thayer